Here we provide general information about using our APIs/SDKs in order to enable you have a base level understanding of all the components of our API/SDK workflow and how they interrelate.
Our Payment API’s are designed to send payment requests to debit customer’s payment instrument and send a notification to merchants about a payment that has just been made.
This document describes how a third-party will request for Interswitch Payment Gateway API. Note that all data formats and response definitions are in conformance with the REST standard.
- API Payment
- Getting Access Token
- Basic Purchase
- Basic Purchase (Hard Token/SMS OTP Required)
- Basic Purchase (VISA Card)
- Card Validation (Adding Card)
- Payment using Token
- Payment with Card (With Split Information)
- Recurring Payments
- Resend OTP
- Querying a Transaction
- Test Payment Cards
- Test Merchant Details
- Sandbox and Production Endpoints
- Sample Codes and Collections