As an AutoPAY corporate, you can do the following:
- Transfer funds across your accounts set up on AutoPAY (note that you must have obtained an AutoPAY card from your bank).
- Transfer funds to third party beneficiaries
- View account balances for all accounts set up on AutoPAY
- View reports of all transactions carried out on the system
There are 4 major roles on AutoPAY. They are:
- Corporate Administrator: The administrator is responsible for setting up the system (more details here). This role is not involved in the payment process.
- Corporate Initiating Officer: The initiating officer is responsible for creating or uploading payments on the system. The payment process starts with this role.
- Corporate Approving Officer: The approving officer is responsible for a first level check on transactions uploaded.
- Corporate Authorizing Officer: The authorizing officer is responsible for the final authorization and commit of transactions.
Please click on any of the links below for details on roles and their functions.
- Corporate Administrator
- Corporate Initiating Officer
- Corporate Approving Officer
- Corporate Authorizing Officer